• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2nd X-Metal has landed…

Maaaan, I really wish that would happen!

I am itching to score my next one for sure!

Trust me, if you want it to happen, it will happen. This is my collection in August 2020... 2 X-Metals... my first was a Titanium/Ice Penny.

Since then my display cases and X-Metals have multiplied like rabbits!

Keep shopping around for X-Metals and keep making connections with experts who can work on them such as @zwc0442, @Bonz-1, @SEAN WAYNE, @THE X-MAN... and others. If you're okay with aftermarket lenses, @SEAN WAYNE is great for sourcing nice Linegear lenses (I have really warmed up to them over the last year or so). If you want custom-cut lenses, there are multiple guys who do amazing work including @Chris A Hardaway, @Chet Manley, and @docrusty!

Trust me, if you want it to happen, it will happen. This is my collection in August 2020... 2 X-Metals... my first was a Titanium/Ice Penny.

Since then my display cases and X-Metals have multiplied like rabbits!

Keep shopping around for X-Metals and keep making connections with experts who can work on them such as @zwc0442, @Bonz-1, @SEAN WAYNE, @THE X-MAN... and others. If you're okay with aftermarket lenses, @SEAN WAYNE is great for sourcing nice Linegear lenses (I have really warmed up to them over the last year or so). If you want custom-cut lenses, there are multiple guys who do amazing work including @Chris A Hardaway, @Chet Manley, and @docrusty!
Thank you for the links and for the information!

Most of the names of the forum members you listed is where I got most of the Oakley related purchases I did over the past 3 weeks. Nothing but smooth transactions and great experiences overall.

I am looking forward to more great interactions here in the forum. Such a great community!

Some new custom cut OEM lenses from @Chris A Hardaway

Prizm Sapphire Polarized is Sweet!!!!

Enlight3473.jpeg

Back