• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

wearing today - an OmegaxSwatch MoonSwatch Moon Phase ‘Snoopy’ …
IMG_1814.jpeg

I had a similar Casio on a more jubilee-style bracelet when I was in senior school (high school for you). Replaced a couple of Swiss mechanicals but digital was pretty much the way to go back then. The Casio got replaced by a bunch of Swatches before I started getting into “proper” watches.
I have a few Casio and G-Shock. Wanted a change of pace, been dead for a couple years until recently’

Jealous. I’ve popped into my local Swatch a couple times. Out of stock of course, lucky it is close. I might fancy the black one first!
I got very lucky last week - a new Swatxh store opened in Manchester and I just called in on the off chance - they had one white one left of the entire moonswatch range so I kind of had to bite the bullet and buy it..

Apple Watch Ultra today - have to admit until recently the Apple Watch ruined other watches for me as I found myself wearing it everyday because of the step count etc and missing that if I wore a different one. Making a conscious effort now to mix it up a little

IMG_1816.jpeg

Apple Watch Ultra today - have to admit until recently the Apple Watch ruined other watches for me as I found myself wearing it everyday because of the step count etc and missing that if I wore a different one. Making a conscious effort now to mix it up a little

View attachment 1139373
I wore one for about 15 months, ended up giving it to my son. Stressed me out trying to close the rings lol. I now wear a smaller FitBit on my left and proper watch on my right. I have my iPhone for all the other functions. Something’s I missed, but not enough. Sporting a RHD Tudor today…. I am left handed for the record.

IMG_5739.jpeg

Back