• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Extremely Humble Collection

They're not really drawers... just felt-lined "trays" that I can grab and slide out. There is felt on the top and bottom, and I included a little clear tab on the corner so I could grab it easier. They work very well.

View attachment 1137808
Thanks for the pic. That's a great use of space and tastefully done.

Here are my Plazmas.

1) Red Tiger whit (@ChinoTJ) Prizm Black, left OEM
2) Matte Clear whit Prizm Ruby, thanks to @MoparFin and @Beardo0628!
3) Blue Ice whit DWP, thanks to @Beardo0628
4) Retina Burn whit LG Matte Black thanks to @SEAN WAYNE

2024PlazmaMedium.jpg

I've been wearing and collecting Oakleys since the introduction of Blades, over 3 decades ago. Remember the "Slit Lens"? I had regular, Razor, and Slit Lens models. A fast funny story was that when I was in college, back in the 90's, my car was stolen. Joyriders took my car, smashed it, and riffled through the contents of my car. They took speakers, and Ray Bans, but left my school books, tennis equipment, AND my favorite pair of Oakley Blades, in the case... they were unscathed! Whew!

Anyway, the last 10 years I've been selling more than I've been collecting... but always wearing and appreciating. Other than a new (to me) Crankcase watch and a pair of SI M Frames I wear to ride, these are my Oakley glasses.

Top to bottom, left to right, we have Juliet, Penny, Mag Switch (2), Mag Four S (2), A Wire Thick (4), Hatchet (2), Square Wire 2.0 (2).

They are in an old Oakley case (which one)? I'd love to polish the outside of the case someday. The plexiglass is in beautiful condition. I got it at Trump International Golf Course, in NJ... they were so happy to get rid of it (haha).

View attachment 774839
Well they say less is more... and I think your quality collection goes together really nicely in that display stand! You should be proud 😊

Back